Sunday, August 12, 2012

Daily gems

It's been rough moving to a city where I know so few people, but I've been trying to focus on the little things that make me happy.  So here are the most recent daily gems...

Cuddling with the kitten.


Watching the kitten cope with the heat. (I'm not doing so well with it either...)




Pretty flowers




Finding the kitten after getting into the pollen of said flowers


New shoes!



New wallet!


And I think the biggest good-thing-in-my-life-right-now is being able to spend time with my family down here.  I got to go swimming with my cousins a few weeks ago.


And I brought the kitty up to them for a visit as well.  Luke is in love with her.




But I'm not sure it's mutual...


The kitten has actually been really great with the boys.  She licked Luke a few times, and now all he wants to do is give her kisses back!


And Max likes her a lot too.



It's so nice to have family here.  Next week we're making jam up in LA with the other cousins!  I'm so excited and I'll definitely share pictures next week!




No comments:

Post a Comment